How to Submit a New Workers'
Compensation (WC) Claim

Click here or click on the Member Customer Care button at the upper right corner of this webpage.

  • Select "Workers' Compensation Pool FROI" from the menu, it is located on the left side of the window, underneatch the log in area.  NOTE:  Do not log in to Member Customer Care to submit a claim.
  • Complete the online "Workers' Compensation Pool FROI" form and press submit.
  • You will receive two emails:  the first email you will receive when when the claim has been submitted and the second is when the claim has been assigned an adjuster.

For questions regarding workers' compensation claims please contact your claims adjuster or:

Susan Lukas
Claims Assistant
E: [email protected]   
T: (952) 469-5963 x113

If you are unable to utilize the online form, complete a manual First Report of Injury (FROI) form.   First Report of Injury forms can be emailed or faxed directly to NPIA, Inc., Attn: NIT Claims,  after completion.  

FROI forms are located  here .

Fax:     952-467-8425 

E-Billing Information for Minnesota Workers' Compensation / Medical Bill Submission  
CorVel Clearinghouse Electronic Billing 

All of our billing is done through CorVel.  If you have any questions or connectivity issues, please contact Corvel:

Clearinghouse Name: CorVel
Contact: Christy M.
Phone: 612-436-2520 or 1-877-703-4240
Fax: 1-866-450-9388

CorVel Bill Review Customer Service

Questions on actual bill review services/reductions:

Phone: 612-436-2428

Nonprofit Insurance Trust (NPIA) Clearinghouse Payer ID: I1206